Android Play Store Submission
After you've created your Google Play developer account, you can create apps and set them up using Play Console.
Create your app
- Open Play Console.
- Select All apps > Create app.
- Select a default language and add the name of your app as you want it to appear on Google Play. You can change this later.
- Specify whether your application is an app or a game. You can change this later.
- Specify whether your application is free or paid.
- Add an email address that Play Store users can use to contact you about this application.
- In the "Declarations" section:
- Acknowledge the “Developer Program Policies” and “US export laws” declarations.
- Accept the Play App Signing Terms of Service.
- Select Create app.
Set up your app
After you create your app, you can start setting it up. Your app’s dashboard will guide you through all the most important steps to get your app available on Google Play.
You’ll start by providing details about your app’s content, and entering information for your Google Play store listing. After that, you can move onto app release; this guides you through pre-release management, testing, and promotion to build pre-release excitement and awareness. The final step is launching your app on Google Play, making it available to billions of users.
To start setting up your app, select Dashboard on the left menu. For the next steps, go to Set up your app on the app dashboard.